Family Based Immigration

Joleena Louis Law is committed to helping families. One of the ways we achieve this is by offering family based immigration services.

U.S. citizens can file an immigrant petition for a parent, spouse, sibling, adult child (married or unmarried) or minor child. You may also petition for a fiancé who is residing overseas.

Permanent residents (green card holders) may petition for a spouse, adult unmarried child, or minor child.

Our Simple 5 Step Process 

  1. Schedule your 30-minute consultation so we can determine your options. This can take place in person in our downtown Manhattan office or over the phone.

  2. Sign the fee agreement and complete the intake process. You can come into our office and go through the intake forms step by step or you can complete them yourself and return on your own schedule.

  3. Joleena Louis Law completes the documents.

  4. Documents are reviewed and filed.

  5. You will get regular updates until your case is complete.

Our Fees

Naturalization                                    $1,500
Fiance Visa (k-1)                                 $1,500
Family Sponsored Green Card        $1,500

Excluding filing fees